Sheet Metal & Welding Materials
Below are the typical materials that we process:
- Supporting Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Copper & Brass alloys
- Angles, channel, tube, rounds up to 8" in size and 20' long
- Sheet stock up to 60" x 120 (larger sheets sheered down prior to processing) and thickness up to 1" for Carbon Steel, 5/8" for Stainless Steel, 5/16"for AL and 3/8" for Brass/Copper
- Coils - up to 20" wide for all material types, Minimum thickness ~0.10" to ~.25"
- Exotic materials: Experience cutting and forming Titanium and Inconel.
- Other materials: Contact us to see how we can help you out.