CNC Machining Services
We offer complete CNC machining services and capabilities whether it be internal or through our AS9100 machine shop vendor partners. Internally we focus on supporting our other departments and complementing the needs of parts that flow through our laser, brakes and/or welding parts. We do support end-to-end machining of any parts, but on a case-by-case basis might opt to utilize our vendor partners to support.
What is CNC Machining?
CNC stands for computer numerical control. CNC machining is a process of using computer-controlled machines to create parts from metal, plastic, and other materials. CNC machines are able to make very precise cuts and shapes, and they can be used to create complex parts that would be difficult or impossible to make by hand.
Advantages of CNC Machining
There are many advantages to using CNC machining, including:
- Precision: CNC machines are able to make very precise cuts and shapes, which is essential for creating high-quality parts with tight tolerances.
- Speed: CNC machines can produce parts quickly and efficiently, which can save time and money.
- Flexibility: CNC machines can be used to create a wide variety of parts, from simple shapes to complex designs.
- Repeatability: CNC machines can repeat the same cuts and shapes over and over again, which ensures that parts are consistent in size and quality, reducing the risk of defects.
Applications of CNC Machining
CNC machining is used in a wide variety of industries, including:
- Aerospace: CNC machines are used to create parts for aircraft, such as engines, wings, and fuselages.
- Automotive: CNC machines are used to create parts for cars, trucks, and other vehicles, such as engines, transmissions, and body panels.
- Manufacturing: CNC machines are used to create parts for a variety of products, such as appliances, electronics, and furniture.
- Tooling: CNC machines are used to create tools and dies, which are used to make other parts.
How to Choose a CNC Machining Service
If you are looking for a CNC machining service, there are a few things you should keep in mind:
- The type of material you need to machine: Different CNC machines are capable of machining different materials. Buyken can assist in choosing a service that has the right machines for your needs.
- The size and complexity of your parts: CNC machines have different capabilities when it comes to the size and complexity of parts they can machine. Buyken can ensure you use a machine that can handle the size and complexity of your parts.
Contact us today to learn more about our CNC Machining services.