Buyken assists clients with design matters, ie. material types, finish, type of tooling, cnc punch, cnc laser or cnc laser/punch combination. We can create drawings for customer approval, and create one-off parts for approval and design verification.
Buyken guarantees material and finish pricing for a quarter at a time on repeat items. We also hold labor costs annually on large volume items (50,000 pcs). Labor costs are reviewed annually.
- We have produced orders as large as 2 million parts or orders as small as one part.
- We continually work on ways to shorten lead time.
- We are very nimble and can produce the same part on multiple machines, and we work in multiple shifts.
- We have full time schedulers who continually address the machine loads to meet delivery commitments.
- We pride ourself on continually upgrading equipment to maintain speed and quality.
- We do what it takes to get customer orders out the door, accurately and on-time.
- We maintain a raw stock inventory so most jobs can start immediately.
Buyken will do vendor-managed inventory (we manage), fax-ban inventory, pull inventory (customer pull parts from Buyken’s stock, Buyken makes and holds parts for inventory so there is always a part to pull). We also can stock parts for customers. Buyken maintains raw stock inventory to facilitate customer-stocked parts.
Buyken maintains a fleet of three delivery vehicles and delivers parts within a 250 mile radius. We will freight parts as required, prepaid, collect or 3rd party billing.